We are a leading national vocational specialist college for those with communication needs. We have day and residential places available for students and provide pathway programmes that are tailored to each individual students needs in a highly supportive environment.
We can provide placement for students from anywhere in the country.
Communication Specialist College – Doncaster is a provider for young people (16 to 25 years of age) who have Special Educational Needs and/or Disabilities (SEND) from across the country in the areas of:
- Deafness/Hearing Impairment
- Autistic Spectrum Conditions
- Learning Disabilities and Difficulties
The college provides a wide range of programmes for students with communication needs. There are a range of courses for those who want to gain job and life –related qualifications and for those who need to gain independence and develop their social skills. We cater for all abilities and learning styles, offering pathways to suit every ambition. Our work pathway provides a distinctive, industry-focused learning environment for students who aim to enter employment whilst our life pathway and living pathway are designed to maximize personal and social development.
- We have a 2 day assessment process where the academic, social and emotional, independence and behaviour needs are assessed.
- Referrals are through Participation and Transition Services, Mental Health Team, Social Services, Schools.
- Parents are encouraged to arrange a visit and look round to discuss the young person’s needs.
To learn more, or to apply please contact our Assessment & Admissions Manager on 01302 386700 or email email@example.com