Residents of Dickson House and the North Flat can have access to a school nurse.
The school nursing service can provide access to a variety of outside agencies. Examples of working partnerships include:
- Sexual health
- Genito urinary medicine (GU med)
- Smoking cessation
- Counselling service
- Epilepsy liaison
- Diabetic liaison (adult & child)
- Anaphylactic specialist
- Continence service
- GP service/practice nurse
- Infection control
- Immunisation team
- Specialist nurses e.g. tracheotomy nurse, nutrition specialist nurse.
- Relationships with fellow special school nurses in other deaf/special schools, locally & nationally.