It's our mission to provide outstanding specialist education and care services for people who are deaf or have other communication difficulties and learning disabilities.
It's our vision to be a national leader achieving outstanding outcomes that improves people's lives.
1. Leadership: we empower people to do the right thing and go the extra mile in
everything they do
2. Innovation: we aspire to shape a new and better future for the Trust community
by embracing opportunities, thinking differently and taking positive action
3. Inclusivity: we respect people, value diversity and are committed to equality
4. Quality: we strive to be outstanding through continuous improvement of
systems, people and habits
5. Perseverance: we will overcome obstacles together with a can-do attitude
6. Positive culture: we foster an ethos of accountability, responsibility, honesty