Full-time: 37.5 Hours per week
Full Job Description
Little Learners Day Nursery are looking to recruit an enthusiastic, caring and compassionate Early Years Practitioner to join our amazing Day Nursery.
We are looking for someone who:
· Is passionate about Early Years and modern-day Pedagogy
· Has a zest for creating curious opportunities for learning
· Can enhance a child’s innate awe and wonder
· Is confident to support in play with children birth to 5 years
· Works well as part of a team who support, trust and care for each other
· Is interested in continuing professional development and willing to undertake further training
· Understands the importance of keeping themselves, the children and their families safe
You must hold a minimum of Level 3 in a relevant childcare qualification, experience of working in an Early Years setting is essential.
Candidates must have a comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage, be familiar with the role of the Key Person and be experienced in working in a motivated and challenging childcare setting.
Ongoing continuous professional development is actively encouraged. Successful appointments will be subject to relevant Safer Recruitment checks including: identity; references; DBS; training and qualifications.
We can offer you...
· A high-quality working environment
· Generous rates of pay
· Guaranteed working hours
· Fantastic training and career development opportunities, including BSL
· 35 holiday days per year, including Bank Holidays
· Closure week during the Summer holidays and Christmas break
· Uniform provided
· Discounted childcare
· Pension scheme
· Westfield Healthy Extras
All applicants must complete an employer safer recruitment application form, to be submitted prior to appointment.
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- Wellness programmes
- Monday to Friday
- Certificate of Higher Education (required)
- Childcare: 2 years (preferred)
Application deadline: 20/05/2022
Apply through Indeed here