A key part of our success is the relationships we have built over the years with a wide range of businesses up and down the country. We work hard not only to support our customers and service users but also the organisations we partner with, and we are always looking to connect with them more.
We know you may have some concerns about employing people with disabilities, after all, you want to do the best for your business and we want to ensure confidence in providing the right person for the right job.
We can help and support with the following:
- Setting up interviews
- Adaptation to Health & Safety and induction paperwork
- Inductions in the work place
- Free Deaf Awareness Training for you and your staff
- Free Advice on making workplace adjustments
- Free British Sign Language online course
- Help in accessing funds through the Access to Work programme to help with interpreting services and some equipment
Benefits of diverse workforce:
- Productivity can improve by 30%
- Disability confident
- Gain financial support via access to work
- Benefits the community and wider society
We pride ourselves in offering bespoke support to enable a smooth transition into employment and work with a large number of employers from small local businesses to large national and even multi-national companies. These include:
Asda Stores, Cambian Group, Sainsbury’s, Poundland,24-7 Recruitment Services Sodexo, Autoclenz, Primark, Titanic Hotel Liverpool, Doncaster & Bassetlaw NHS Trust, Mercure Danum Hotel Doncaster, Hilton Hotel Doncaster, Premier Inn Doncaster, Doncaster Racecourse, Hotel Football Manchester, Biffa Waste Management, Wilko’s, B&Q stores & warehouses, Spectrum for Arcadia, DHL, Claire’s Accessories, Marks & Spencer’s, Hempstead Valley Shopping Centre, Homelife Leeds, Next, Tesco’s, Staffline
If you are a business interested in finding out more, please contact Neil Keeton on 01302 386714 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.