We are committed to working in partnership with other organisations because we understand and value the benefits partnerships can bring to our children and young people.
As a Trust we work with over 20 Local Authorities across the UK and have significant partnerships with Local Authorities in South Yorkshire and particularly with the City of Doncaster Council and the South Yorkshire Mayoral Combined Authority.
We have 26 strategic partnerships with a range of public sector, charitable, not-for-profit and independent organisations with similar aims and values. The partnerships all link with our Strategic Plan in priority areas such as Leadership, Quality, Business, Technology and Environment. We have different types of partnerships for different reasons but all of them are aimed at improving and developing what and how we do things at the Trust and likewise with our partners.
We believe that we are better when we collaborate with our staff and our partners. When we work together, we bring innovative ideas and diverse perspectives that benefit our thinking, practices, and work. Collaboration and strategic partnerships in the education, health, social service, and policy sectors have been the foundation of our growth and impact.
We are honoured to be working with our partners who are listed below.
- Andpartnership – facilitates the Trust’s leadership development programme
- Association of Colleges – member of the association for FE providers
- B11 Education – school improvement partner
- CS Consultancy – college improvement partner
- City of Doncaster Council – various strategic initiatives and major business partner
- Doncaster and Bassetlaw Teaching Hospital Trust – governance partner
- Early Years Fundamentals – research, training and consultancy for Nursery provision
- Ewing Foundation – charity that supports Deaf children
- National Association of Special Schools – member of the association for special schools
- National Deaf Children’s Society – various strategic projects relating to Deaf children
- Nexus Multi Academy Trust – collaborative partner on SEND school education in the region
- Ohio Center for Autism & Low Incidence (OCALI) – SEND organisation in the USA facilitating training and CPD for Autism and Deaf education and training
- Ovingdean Hall Trust – funder and supporter for Deaf children and young people
- South Yorkshire Colleges Partnership – strategic FE group in the region focused on collaboration and joint projects
- South Yorkshire Mayoral Combined Authority – funder and partner for SEND adult employment services
- Spread the Sign – European Erasmus funded project that promotes the use of sign language across the world
- Yorkshire Housing Association – strategic partner in developing care services
- IKEA - corporate partner who regularly donates products to the organisation.
- Curly's Athletes - charity partner for the Doncaster City 10K